MGF1402 source or substitute

Hello all!

I'm in the process of building up a LNA for 2 meters from an old copy of the
ARRL handbook.  The article calls for a MGF1402 GaAsFET.   I have yet to be
able to find any of those.

Does anyone know of a source for MGF1402s?  Does anyone have some they want
to part with?

I'm going to try to substitute in a NEC  NE3509M04, but it's a bit of a
challenge to solder to!  What else have people substituted in for MGF1402
devices?

Thanks,

Tyler
KM3G