Re: Clarke orbit info

Try Celestrak.com or the Union of Concerned Scientists Satellite
Database Spreadsheet...

http://www.celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/

or

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_security/space_weapons/satellite_database.html

73
Dave
NøTGD

--
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan.