OT: How to receive Nasa Select?

I would love to be able to watch NASA Select from my shack again. Back
when it was on analog C band I used to keep an eye on it during ISS
passes. Now I believe it has moved to an MPEG 2 K band transponder. Does
anyone here catch the downlink using "FTA" (Free to air) equipment? If
so, I'd appreciate if you could contact me directly and let me know what
kind of equipment is required, or any suggestions. The dish and feed
don't bother me, it's the MPEG-2 receiver that I'm unfamiliar with.
(And, yes, I know the commercial satellite TV carriers have it, but that
would cost money :) )

73,

Jason
N1XBP