HELP !!!

Own a Yaesu 5400 rotor.  Having a problem with getting
it to work and calibrate.  When I turn it on the
needles are pinned to the left not the center where
they belong.  Further, the elevation rotor does not
work at all while the azimuth does turn but I don't
know where it is pointing because of the control box
malfunction.

Any words of wisdome are appreciated.

Tnx es 73.    Joe......W8JXM