73, doug

   Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 07:43:45 -0500
   From: "Stephen Brown Jr" <stephen.brown75@gmail.com>

   Hi Robert,
	 I'm not sure on the CT-16 or equivalent, but I do have a couple of
   circuits I can share with you that will provide CI-V control from your PC. I
   have not built any of these, but they look fairly straightforward:

   I think you can use the MAX232 or two transistor interface.

   I've also attached a schematic for another interface that someone else
   shared with me as well.

   I'd be curious to know if anyone is using two 706's autonomously with PC
   control for sat work. I would also think you may be able to take two of the
   aforementioned circuits or equivalent and be able to accomplish the same

   Hope that helps.