From: Vincenzo Mone vimone@alice.it
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:24:50 +0100
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb]  FCAL RAFT ANDE birds

Hi to the list,
please anybody can tell me the
UP/DOWN frequencies for the follwing birds?
FCAL
ANDE
RAFT
Please let me know also what to hear and if possible to uplink to it?
Thanks in advance for help and I whish to everyone a
Great Christmas and an very happy new year.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester