Wecome back Shuttle!

As I was preparing to go to an early dinner at around 5:30 EDT the house
(here in Oviedo FL)  shook with two distict sonic booms. I wasn't
expecting the shuttle to arrive in FL and when I turned the TV on to the
news was surprised the landing was still in progress.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money"  ;-P