Florida Amsat net

For anyone who may want this, I recorded the audio and uploaded it to my
website. It is an hour long, and the file size is approximately 8.5mb. Bob,
WB4APR, was present on the net this evening talking about the recent
spacecraft deployments, some pretty interesting stuff.

You can access the file here: http://www.n1vlv.com/FL_AMSAT_NET_122106.mp3

Just listened to some of it and the audio quality may contain a few
anomalies, seems like it didn't encode into mp3 format as good as I had
hoped, but perfectly intelligible nonetheless :)

Feel free to share with whomever may find this of interest......

73's
Stephen
N1VLV