RAFT speaks! And ANDE works!

After a gloomy day, I decided to try to wake-up ANDE even though
it is stuck in the can.  TO my surprise, RAFT responded!  SO
then I ignored ANDE attempts and ran around to find my checkout
plan for RAFT.

Logged onto RAFT and turned on the voice experiment and it
SPOKE!

Then I got a packet from ANDE-1!

So we have two new babies.

Please do NOT attempt to transmit packets via ANDE or RAFT until
authorized.  Capture telemetry and loook for ANDE-1 or ANDE-2
packets!

More later when we digest it all.

Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
US Naval Academy Satellite Lab