FCAL deployed/MAA is stuck

Hello all,

FCAL successfully deployed. Please let me know if you detect a 1200 baud
AFSK packet signal at 437.385 MHz. The MAA is stuck in the canister and
may pop out when it warms up.

As soon as I or Bob Bruninga get new keps, we'll post them. Right now the
shuttle keps shoudl work for a little while.

I am at Chantilly Academy with a bunch of students watching the deployment
and hopefully will get to pick up the signals.

Thanks,

Ivan Galysh