ANDE, RAPT, NMARS, FCAL Keps

Hello All,

I would be glad if someone could provide me with the latest preliminary keps
of the four satellites (ANDE, RAPT, NMARS and FCAL) that will be launched
tomorrow.

Also, if possible could someone provide or point me to a list of deployment
time and date of the four satellites?

I would like to try to receive them on the first pass over West Malaysia.
Thank you very much in advance and sorry for the bandwidth.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.