CI-V for ICOM 910 Memory

I am having trouble getting memory channels programmed in HamRadio Deluxe
software for memory channels for the 910.  This includes satellite memory
channels as well.  The software has the memory buttons but no channels.  I
believe the command is 08 for memory channels, but I am having trouble
getting proper sub commands in the software.  Any help please?

Greg
N3MVF