RAFT and ANDE IGating

> Can someone remind me (again) what a satgate configuration
> should look like?  Isn't it a standard Igate connected
> to a particular APRS-IS server?

Actually, it is a standard Igate connected to your favorite
standard APRS server.  Since ALL of the packets from ANDE and
RAFT are all APRS packets, they should go directly into the
APRS-IS via what ever is best for you.  Though I welcome an
opinion by the APRS-IS folks.

We only set up the special SATgate servier for PCSAT-2 that had
a lot of 9600 baud science data that did not need to be flooded
into the APRS-IS.  But now, with ANDE and RAFT, it is all
standard APRS at 1200 baud, so it should be fine for the normal
APRS-IS.

So, all you have to do is QSY your Igate radio from the national
APRS frequecny to 145.825...

**** AND **** TURN OFF GATING TO RF *********  **** THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL ******

That should do it.