TS 2000 Auxilarycontrol For Satellites

Has anyone tried to use the Kenwood TS-2000 in its remote control or Sky Command modes for satellite work?   I would like to set up a station for our club  so anyone within 2 meter simplex range could use a common satellite ground station. Is this possible within the new FCC rules allowing auxiliary station control in portions of the 2 meter band?
Fred
KF0AK