Re: PC-based filtering software?

Yes, I'm looking for something that does real-time audio DSP on a
computer (Linux, Mac, Windows, etc.).

Noise reduction is the primary goal here, similar to those external
boxes.  Any additional bells and whistles (filtering, notching, etc.)
would be great...

Dave

--
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan.