Re: PC-based filtering software?

At 06:16 PM 12/18/2006, Dave hartzell wrote:
>Does anyone know of any PC, Mac or Linux-based software that does
>audio noise filtering, enhancement, notching, etc.?

Real time of offline?  There's software that does both, some free,
some shareware, some commercial.  I'm suspecting you're after
something to work in real time.  There is a lot out there, best I can
suggest is to search Google, but be aware that some operates on
files, and other software acts as a real time filter.

Can't think of any titles off the top of my head...

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com