Satellite information for WSR

Can any one help with information about these older satellites that are still in
the keplarian elements that I aquired from Celestrak today?

OSCAR III [-]
AO-5 [-]
AO-6 [-]
AO-8 [-]
FO-12 [-]
UO-15 [-]

I am trying to update the Weekly Satellite Report and am finding NO information
about these satellites on the internet. I would like to at LEAST list them in
the Non-operational portion of the WSR as a reference if someone wants to try
to listen for them incase they do a "AO-7" event on us. Maybe I just am not
looking in the right places or literature for this info.

Any help would be appreciated.

James French W8ISS
Weekly Satellite Report Editor