GENESAT-1 Launch

Hello All,

This evening at 1200 Hours UTC or 2000 Hours Malaysian Standard Time, I had
watched the very successful launch of Genesat-1 online.

May I take this opportunity to wish all involved a big congratulation, and
am now waiting for the first pass over West Malaysia to copy the beacon.

Have a nice weekend to all.

Sion Chow Q. C.,

Checked by AVG Free Edition.