Florida AMSAT net cancelled tonight

Due to the ongoing coverage of STS-116 on our primary repeater system,
tonights net has been cancelled. However, please be sure to join us next
week as we have a special guest scheduled! More details to follow next week.

The Florida AMSAT net is held every Thursday night at 7:30 PM Eastern time,
and is carried on several Florida repeater systems, including the NI4CE
system covering the West Central Florida area and the N4HHA repeater
covering the Orlando area. Echolink users may connect to KG4YZY-R, node
number 4429 and are welcome to participate.

73, Drew KO4MA