General satellite status?

Does anyone have a link or other resource regarding the operational
status of non amateur satellites in general? I'm interested in how the
current solar activity is affecting the space environment. I've got
links to the standard SOHO measurements, but I was wondering if there
was information such as if satellites are being put into intentional
spins because of charge buildup, or if any have had glitches, etc.

73,

Jason
N1XBP

Somewhat related questions: Are magnetorquers useable when there is a
geomagnetic storm? Do the changes in symmetry of the magnetic field
during a storm disrupt the orbits of satellites containing ferrous or
magnetic materials by exerting force on them?