Re Preamp Question

Well you are right on as far as how I had my test of the preamp set up. I
had a 5' cable from rig to preamp, and then another 5' cable from preamp to
antenna. I may just do as you suguested and try it inline when the antennas
come. I may just do that. But it still is funny how the s/n dident change ..
if my eyes were closed.. I wouldent have known the preamp was on.

I'll keep every one posted as things here progress.

-Steve Raas

N2JDQ