Re: Funny translation on spoetnik webpage

> I don't know if it is where the sock hurt but is there any
> other word to named

Not that I know of, "bitch" is the correct word in English.

> a female dog? Some can probably refer to the other use of the
> word. As in the following song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADllm9w5aSE

(longwinded detour ignored - I hate being referred to multimedia URLS when I
may not have the time or resources or environment to deal with them... Clue:
it's 13:24 local time).