Re: Funny translation on spoetnik webpage

On 12 Dec 2006 at 9:41, Tony Langdon (ATC) wrote:

> > Then I read some "painfull" translation of Leika, the
> > dog that was launched into space... Better be carefull
> > with those online translations :o)
>
> Hmm, I don't see a problem, since a female dog is correctly termed a
> "bitch".  Normally that term is used among breeders and vetinary people, and
> less used in the general public.

I don't know if it is where the sock hurt but is there any other word to named
a female dog? Some can probably refer to the other use of the word.
As in the following song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADllm9w5aSE

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
WAC basic,CW,Phone,Satellite
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe