Re: Discovery

Robert McGwier wrote:

> I bet it was awesome.
>
> Feeling dumb in NJ,
> Bob

I knew better ... our friend Bill Harwood at CBS posted the ascent
trajectory for us (you need to know the direction it was going to
calculate the position completely, but I suppose the ISS orbital plane
tells us that) and I didn't have the brains or gumption to calculate
look angles from Boston ahead of time.  I'll know better next time!

http://www.cbsnews.com/network/news/space/116/116ascentdata.html

-Feeling even dumber in Boston.
Joe KM1P