Re: Discovery

John Magliacane wrote:
>> Gorgeous view of Discovery climbing out tonight from across the state. It
>> gave me a good feeling, especially knowing there are ham radio satellites
>> onboard!

Gwen NG3P and I went for a little drive up into the local hills near
here (FN20hd) where I knew we'd have a view of the southeast horizon.
Unfortunately that gave us a line-of-sight over the city of Phildelphia,
which was a touch hazy.

While our view wasn't quite so spectacular as others, we certainly did
see it, and Gwennie caught a glimpse of it with her video camera.

--
73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org