Re: L/U Mode USB

At 15:00 UTC I again had a QSO with Ed N8BBQ.
This AO-51 pass was to the West of me with a
max elevation of 33 degrees.  The down link
carrier was very much quieter with only a bit of
impulse QRN. Both Ed's and my audio was very low
and exchange of info was marginal.

Another observation is that I can get into the
bird down to about 15 degrees elevation as it moves
away from me as apposed to about 30 degrees on
the approach.

Clare VE3NPC
Checked by AVG Free Edition.