ANDE and Amateur Astronomers?

The next Amateur Satellite, ANDE, to be launched any day now
will have six lasers on board that we can turn on at any time.
But the lasers are each dispursed over at least 45 degrees so
the actual illumination is no brighter than a common red LED.

I doubt anyone will be able to see it, so don't bother trying.

However, there are a few very dedicated amateur astronomers that
have the high precision tracking capability that have taken
photos of the Shuttle and the ISS.  They might want to take a
crack at it.

I'm looking for someone with a foot in that camp to be a focal
point of contact for such an effort.

It would not be soon after launch, but a little while after they
have developed a really good track on it.

Bob Bruninga, WB4APR