AO-51 schedule

There is a minor change in the schedule as published. Instead of switching
to L SSB/U tonight, we ended up in L SSB/S. This will run through tomorrow
evening, when we will change to the announced L SSB/U mode until 11DEC2006
at ~200Z when we go back to the normal V/U repeater and BBS mode. Sorry for
the confusion, consider it a one day bonus mode!

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Operations