Beginer Antenna Selection Prt. 2

First I'd like to thank everyone for their input!  In looking at all the
ideas that have been tossed up in the air.. I may just go with the Potato
Masher II x 2 ( 2m/435 ). Now for the hard part.. I see there are tones of
home brew pages on how to construct these. I however have the construction
abilities of a newt! Does any one make these commercially or as a side
venture? I have looked @ the m2 eggbeater but I think the P.M. II has a bit
better specs.

-Steve