3.4GHz Ionic amps now all sold

Further to my email from a couple of days ago. The following was posted to the UK Microwave reflector:
Jules

Posted by: "g4bao" g4bao@ntlworld.com   johnworsnop
Wed Dec 6, 2006 1:38 pm (PST)
Hi all,
All 17 of my Power amps were snapped up in the first three days! Thanks
to everyone, I obviously got the price just right!!

I have a waiting list of 3 or 4 in case anyone drops out or does not pay
or if I manage to find any more.

I have one receive converter left if anyone is interested?

73
John
G4BAO