Re: New to the Birds

On 7 Dec 2006 at 12:05, morsesat@optonline.net wrote:

> I guess now that everyone has taken a shot, I must put my keyboard to use-I used the term AMSAT  NOT AMSAT-NA.
>I am well aware of the rest of the world.  Be kind now.  By putting to words
>YOUR feelings, you could sway
>potential "stars of assistance" to the dark side.
> Once again,
> Steve, N2JDQ, Welcome to the satellite community.
> 73,
> Dee, NB2F
> NJ AMSAT Co-ordinator-moving forward for launches.

More than happy to see we shared the same opinions here and that there is no
need to start an opinions war once again.

Here i used these words: AMSAT'S or the world-wide amsat's to avoid any
confusion.

For the dark side it is probably full of  black matter or full of the first
negatively charged molecule found in space. This side is already near full
capacity and there is no need to added more negative molecules in it. More on
this on this link.

http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/press/pr0631.html

"-"
"Go in peace and no more sins" J. Baker (PTL)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
WAC basic,CW,Phone,Satellite
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe