3.4GHz PA offer to UK amateurs

All,

With the forthcoming Eagle C band transponder in mind, and the current attempts to get a Satellite Service 3.4GHz allocation in
Region 1. I saw this on the UK Microwave Group reflector.

John G4BAO is offering a number of 3.4GHz PAs to UK amateurs. I believe that these are 15W units, requiring drive in the region of
1mW (but don't take my word for it!). John is offering these units at a very good price, with the intention of generating activity
on the band (not to be stowed in the attic for a rainy day!)
He can be contacted at    g4bao@ntlworld.com  , but they are going fast.

Jules
g0nzo