From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Jim K0SBH
Sent: December 4, 2006 7:45 PM
To: Amsat Amsat BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Sat-PC-32

Hi,

Have question. I am using Sat-PC-32 V.12.4. When using with the IC-910H
and turning off the 910H first the program closes with no problem. When I
use it with the TS-2000X and turn off the radio, the program sometimes had
trouble closing. With the 2000X turned on the program always closes
perfectly. So am I missing something?

Of course I always close the program first now. Just wondering

Thanks,

Jim, K0SBH