Sat-PC-32

Hi,

  Have question. I am using Sat-PC-32  V.12.4. When using with the IC-910H and turning off the 910H first the program closes with no problem. When I use it with the TS-2000X and turn off the radio, the program sometimes had trouble closing. With the 2000X turned on the program always closes perfectly. So am I missing something?

  Of course I always  close the program first now. Just wondering

  Thanks,

  Jim, K0SBH