Please do not use too much power on the uplinks

Hi all (Europe)
During this weekend I have heard a lot of stations
using far too much power on the uplinks to VO-52 and
FO-29.
Some even say that they are using 80 to 100 W to relatively
large antennas - that is not necessary. It is counterproductive and
make it difficult for small (QRP) stations to work the satellites.

NO - I do not want to be a police man but it makes a very bad
impression on potential satellite users on ham meetings, where I
have tried to make them active on the satellites.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.
73 OZ1MY
Ib