VRS 2006 Hour spent on behalf of AMSAT

Attention AMSAT Volunteers:
It is that time of the year again.
We need to be sure as many volunteer hours as possible have been reported to
the VRS (Volunteer Reporting System) on the AMSAT web site. Over the last
few years thousands of dollars of volunteer time have been reported and we
are sure this year will be our largest given all the work that has done on
Eagle.

If you are already registered on the VRS site please take a few minutes and
report these 2006 hours. If you have not reported before, please visit
amsat.org, register, and help us keep track of this important aspect of the
AMSAT mission. We'll keep the year open until the middle of January but hope
you will take the time within the next couple weeks to update your report.
You may combine your efforts for the entire year into one filing if that
would make the process more convenient.

Looking forward to your reports.
Have a great holiday season.

Regards,