Skywarn Recognition Day-W9S

I am going to try to work the 2026 CST pass from the Romeoville, IL National
Weather Servvice office (KLOT) using the W9S call sign.  I have to drive an
66 miles through rush hour traffic 5-6 hours after a major snowstorm.
Hopefully I will have a good notetaker.  I will try to get

Wish me luck

Erik KB9BNY-Your EN51/EN52 Special Event Station Operator ;)