Offset Correction for CW Beacons in SatPC32

Erich,

Further to a recent question, it appears that I must change the
doppler.sqf file to calibrate a cw beacon rather than use the
"change/store data file" button.  Is this correct?  I have a seperate
line for each SSB sat that tunes the beacon frequency in CW mode and was
attempting to adjust for the offsets in my system.

Thanks for the help.

73 de Dean, AL7CR