Re: Dates for AMSAT-UK Colloquium 2007

Jim:

Thank you very much.   I hated to neglect the UK meeting and I really
wanted not to neglect it this year.  This makes it possible for N2HPE
and I to attend.  Shann and I are every year attendees to Central
States.    Between,  P3E, Eagle, IHU-3 results, Suitsat-2, HPSDR,
Bochum,  new AMSAT-NA lab,   .............   there is much for all to
tell to an international audience.  I am sure that this was not without
pain and I hope that many will make it a point to attend who were not
able to before to make the pain on your part worth the effort.

BTW,  I am enjoying my AMSAT-UK renewal and the Oscar News.  Thanks!

Best 73's
Bob
N4HY

--