Re: Dates for AMSAT-UK Colloquium 2007

Hi Jim,
Re - Colloquium dates.
I have just received my "GEO" publication form Francis Bell and the  group.
He has I am afraid published the dates for our next colloquium as  July 27
-29, 2007
Perhaps he has assumed the same dates as last year?
Kind of him to assist in marketing for us as he also states that GEO hope  to
be invited once again.
The other note is that they are holding the "GEO" annual symposium at the
NSC Leicester
date: Saturday May 19th, 2007.
Cheers
Ken