Re: Offset Correction in SatPC32

Michael,

I have had that happen myself a couple of times myself, where I thought I
was storing the correction, but instead it completely trashed the data, or
lost it entirely.  I just assumed operator error, and being the paranoid
type just restored my most recent backup.  It hasn't happened in some time,
but I am always looking at the exact circumstances, offsets, transverters,
etc, so if it happens again I can reproduce it.

Alan
WA4SCA