Dates for AMSAT-UK Colloquium 2007

Hi Folks,

  Please make a note in your diaries, etc   The dates for the 2007 AMSAT-UK
Colloquium are 20 through 22 July 2007. We are holding it a week earlier
than normal to avoid clashing with the Central States VHF Event. Venue is to
be the University of Surrey, as per previous years.

  I hope that lots of you from the other side of the Pond will be able to
make it!

73
Jim G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK