Offset Correction in SatPC32

I asked this before, but I probably wasn't very clear. I just installed
SatPC32 and really like it. it is a very well written package.

One feature I really like is that it is possible to fine-tune adjust the
offset between uplink and downlink frequency.  This is a very useful tool
as, for me; I find that I need about +2kHz correction on my uplink to bring
FO-29 right onto my downlink frequency.  Problem is, once you close the
program, this offset is lost.  Is there a way to save that offset in the
Doppler file or somewhere else so I don't need to keep entering it?

Thanks,

Michael  K3MH