Question WISP BBS flight software

Hi AMSATs,

I am looking for some way to make a WISP compatible
packet BBS, for full-duplex and high efficiency data
communication. There have been many satellites with
this system and I wonder if there is some kind of
design/software free available for it.

The modems and TRX is not a problem, as I have it
available in transponder format :o) The problem is
mainly the boardcomputer software that handles the
messages and communcation protocols etc. what I am
looking for.

73 de PE1RAH
William
---