Superstition Hamfest, Mesa AZ, 2 Dec 2006

Hi!

I will be part of the AMSAT table at the Superstition Hamfest in Mesa,
Arizona, this Saturday (2 December 2006).  Along with Gerry VE4GTB
and Larry W7LB, I will be out there manning the table and we will also
do demonstrations on AO-51 and *possibly* VO-52.  Since the ISS
packet system has come back on, we may be able to monitor that
as well.