Tampa Hamfest this coming weekend, 2-3DEC2006

Hi Everyone,

Just a short note that AMSAT will have a booth at the upcoming Tampa Bay
Hamfest in Palmetto, Florida. The dates are the 2nd and 3rd of December, and
the hours are 8-5 Saturday and 9-5 Sunday. We'll have the full gamut of
AMSAT supplies, and will sponsor a forum and question and answer session on
Saturday from 1 to 3. We'll also have several live satellite demonstrations
both days, and for the first time at this hamfest we will be demonstrating
both the tuning and tracking capabilities of SATPC32 throughout the day with
a Icom 910 and Yaesu rotor set. Keep an ear out for KI4HXT and KO4MA on the
birds, both FM and SSB.

Any AMSAT members that would like to assist with the booth, please drop me
an e-mail at ko4ma@amsat.org.

73, Drew KO4MA