Thanks: Need SatPC32 Doppler file

Thank you very much for all of you who took the time to respond to my
request for a new Doppler file.  I got the program back on the air and
appreciate knowing about the "Cat_Data_Backup" folder.

I wanted to mention that I got into this mess because I have been needing a
consistent Uplink correction of between -1000khz to +1500khz depending on
the satellite.  I thought I would use the "Change/Store data file" function
to in the CAT menu to try to capture this correction.  But when I went on to
"Store uplink calibration", in the process, the program deleted all entries
for that satellite.

Does anyone know how a.) to store the actual Corrections for future passes
and b.) Is it some sort of software bug that lead to the deletion of the
Doppler entries?

Michael K3MH