Re: PACSATs

On 11/25/06, Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD <mail@hatzakis.net> wrote:
> I am interested in hearing a few people's experiences working with the
> PACSAT's...
>
> Which Sats are active; which are easiest and/or most interesting to work and
> who has integrated SatPC32 with WiSP?  Are there easy ways to configure
> WiSP?

Hello Michael,

You can see satellite status here:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/status.php

GO-32 is probably the easiest to work, with AO-51 as a close second.

I highly recommend this book:

http://www.amsat-na.com/item.php?id=100043

It will answer every question you have about how to get everything
configured properly to work the PacSats.  It includes details for
setting up WiSP.

Have fun!

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U