From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Bruninga
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:30 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] TH-F6 Remote Control?

Has anyone tried remote control of the TH-F6 HT?

We built the interface shown on
http://www.misobras.com/esquemas/ham/MOD/kenwood/TH-F7-1.htm

But using hyperterm and typing symple commands we get nothing.
We have pressed the menu-9 key and set it to PC.
We type a simple command like "ANT" and expect it to come back
with the setting in response.

Anyone done this?
Bob