Re: TH-F6 Remote Control?

> Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] TH-F6 Remote Control?
>
> Do you refer to something like this?
> http://miguel.servihosting.com/eb4dka/F7remote.exe
> If you want the source code let me know.

I just want the radio to respond to my dumb-terminal commands so
that I know the interface is working.  We want to put on in our
satellite and need to know how to command it.  Mine does not
appear to respond to serial port commands.

If I simply send "ANT", shouldn't it respond with the setting of
the ANT command?  Or is there some kind of serial string I have
to send it to make it start talking to me?

Thanks
Bob, WB4APR

> 73s,
> Pedro EB4DKA